The Pretoria property market is expected to experience stock shortages, increased demand due to new developments, and growth in line with inflation of around 5% this year. Home prices increased between 5% and 7% last year and there’s an increasing demand by an emerging middle-class market for properties between R800,000 and R 1,2m.
Another boost to the area will be Rainbow Junction, a 140ha mixed-use, modern lifestyle and business development located just 6km north of the Pretoria CBD but also set to become a new economic hub for the northern suburbs.
These units are upmarket and fitted with the best finishes and quality workmanship.
- R895,000 all costs included
- Low Levies R500
- Pre-paid water and electricity, with solar geysers – save electricity!
- 2 minutes to Wonderpark Shopping Centre
- 10 minutes to Pretoria CBD
- 24 Hours Security Estate
- Biometric access control
- Fully Tenanted
- High demand for Rentals
- Free standing homes with private gardens